Tollring launches iCall Suite 2016 for improved customer management
Tollring launches iCall Suite 2016, a fully integrated multi-tenant call analytics and call recording service for powerful data visualisation and fraud detection. Organisations can monitor business-critical call metrics by accessing real-time reports, intuitive dashboards, visual wallboards and call recordings via live tiles that are optimised for mobile devices.
Channel partners such as BT, Mitel and BroadSoft have chosen iCall Suite 2016 to add value to their product portfolios and services, and to take a proactive role with customers.
This version of iCall Suite has been designed to be used in the cloud, on-premise or as a hybrid model, and is mobile-optimised for any device. Whatever the deployment method, powerful rich functionality promotes proactive customer management and competitive differentiation, and adds value to partner product portfolios.
On-premise partners can benefit from the same feature-rich intuitive GUI, role-based access and enhanced security also enjoyed by cloud and hybrid cloud users. The innovative hybrid model offers partners a strong entry level solution to the cloud. Those that have already embraced the cloud can enjoy revolutionary new call management features, such as proactive system monitoring for revenue assurance, fraud alarming and voice quality monitoring.
Tony Martino, MD of Tollring says, “Whatever their deployment method, the rich functionality within iCall Suite 2016 enables partners to differentiate their services over their competition. Our launch comes at a time when more and more end customers are reviewing their business processes and communications strategies as they consider migrating to cloud telephony. For those who are not ready to embrace the cloud, they no longer need to choose between the previous desktop version or the online version – they can now use one system with no loss of features.”
iCall Suite is accessible to SMEs and corporates alike, creating competitive advantage for both the channel and their customers through in-depth business analytics that provide a valuable understanding of customers.
Customers monitor inbound and outbound calls including calls queuing and how many times a customer has called with no response. Every unreturned missed call is a missed opportunity and can result in a dissatisfied customer and increased churn. Companies that analyse their business communications are proven to gain significant advantage over competitors.
The channel also benefits from competitive advantage through features such as:
- Utilisation analytics across multiple customers/tiers of partners, providing valuable insight.
- Advice based on usage profiles, highlighting variances in behaviour. Revenue assurance tools are becoming not only a way for the channel to bill accurately, but even more importantly, a way to differentiate themselves, adding real value to their service offering.
- Proactive fraud management using simple and effective call limit profiling methods.
- Self-provisioning in the cloud; facilitates seat adoption and puts resellers in complete control of their customers.
iCall Suite 2016 is easy to provision and its pay-as-you-use commercial model is highly attractive to resellers and service providers alike. It is sold solely via the channel, so that Tollring can deliver a solid channel sales and support offering, with opportunities to white-label.
The powerful functionality in iCall Suite 2016 includes live call monitoring, customised reports with extensive filters, sophisticated report scheduling, visual dashboards and live wallboards, call recording and playback, quality monitoring and evaluation, supervisor analytics and control, fraud detection and trend alerts.
iCall Suite 2016 fully integrated call analytics and call recording includes:
- iCS Insight: Business productivity tool delivering powerful call data visualisation.
- iCS Report: Enhanced-level call reporting and analytics with configurable dashboards, wallboards and detailed reporting.
- iCS Report Premier: Enhances iCS Report with live call statistics for up to the minute contact centre analytics and granular reporting.
- iCS Record: Call recording, playback, storage, quality monitoring and evaluation.
- iCS Fraud: Call limit profiling and trend alerts to combat fraud, enforce usage policy and meet service levels.
Download your copy of our new eBook “Combat Telecoms Fraud: Don’t Just Cap It, Kill It!”