Detect, Protect and Monitor
Tollring’s innovative fraud and credit management solution seamlessly integrates with leading hosted voice / SIP trunking platforms
Service providers benefit from automated real-time monitoring and alerts with predictive analysis of trends, to protect against fraud attacks.
Tollring’s powerful self-learning fraud and credit management solution detects incidents and protects from telecoms fraud on hosted voice and SIP trunking platforms. This scalable and easy to deploy carrier-grade solution is proven to offer comprehensive and intelligent real-time capability.
The solution machine-learns and uniquely combines a rigorous process of risk register and fraud rule checks, historical trend analyses and blacklisted destination reviews, in line with preset credit limits – on every call made.
Protect your customers from telecoms fraud and ‘bill shock’ with intelligent real-time analytics
The solution monitors behavioural patterns and call trends to implement rules, trigger alerts and automatically block calls. Notifications of incidents are triggered on breach, mitigating risk at the earliest opportunity. When live calls in progress are terminated, dial plans are updated at site-level to prevent further attempts. Credit management becomes the final gatekeeper in the process, constraining spend to manage exposure, and full audit reporting provides peace-of-mind.
Maintain your competitive edge and build customer confidence
Multi-tier configuration of rules/rule assignments includes the ability for a service provider to permit reseller access to self-provision spend/credit limits, which reduces time spent on admin. The solution is shipped with an extensive database of known fraudulent/black-listed destinations, then self-learns to recognise anomalies, becoming more powerful and ‘up to date’ day-by-day.
This cutting-edge fraud and credit management tool may be deployed in your data centre or as a Service (SaaS) and can be white-labelled for differentiation.
Benefits to Service Providers:
- OSS agnostic solution; APIs into OSS / provisioning systems
- Seamless integration with leading hosted voice and SIP trunking services
- Automated real-time monitoring with predictive analysis to prevent fraud
- Machine-learning to protect against similar attacks
- Automatically end live calls and block destinations
- Reduce time on admin and dispute management
- Increase customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty
- Defend revenue and protect profit margins
- Maintain competitive advantage
Download our eBook
‘Telecoms Fraud: Don’t Just Cap It, Kill It’
Listen to the Podcast
‘Toll Fraud evolves into a $40 billion cloud eating monster’
Our Unique Approach …
Call activity, trends and changing call patterns are monitored. Every call passes through a rigorous process including checks against a risk register, fraud rules, historical trends, blacklisted destinations and credit limits. Notifications of fraud incidents are triggered as soon as a breach occurs, mitigating risk at the earliest opportunity.
Reseller access to iCS Protect credit management promotes collaboration with customers to set spend limits at site level, ‘white list’ customers to avoid auto-barring and change thresholds on fraud rules.
Comprehensive filterable audit reporting identifies changes across the applications; including fraud rules, rule assignment, inventory, credit limits, logins and permissions.
- Easy to use, easy to deploy and fully scalable
- Permissions-based dashboard-driven interface
- Shipped with extensive database of known fraudulent and black-listed destinations
- Fully integrated with FRS Labs PRISM IRSF database
- Self-learns call patterns to recognise anomalies
- Alerts on percentage deviations in call patterns and trends
- Supports pre-defined or customised rules
- Email notifications to multiple contacts at the time of the breach
- Calculates and alerts on expensive calls in real-time
- One click block/unblock feature
- Comprehensive audit capability