Tollring Sets Sights on Strong Growth for 2020
Tollring anticipates exceptional growth in 2020, both internally and for its channel partners, following extensive reinvestment. The company has laid the foundations for the year ahead with a major focus on its people, product and processes to drive excellence.
Tony Martino, CEO of Tollring says, “The company has been through some really positive changes over the past 12 months led by its aggressive expansion plans and we are all set for a fantastic 2020. Our exciting product strategy and roadmap continues to be driven by both our business objectives and customer demand, building capability in every part of our operation.
“To drive our business to the next level, we have increased our headcount by a further 20 percent. We have put in place a strong management and leadership team, increased investment in our people through internal and externally led training programmes, restructured departments and cross functional teams to clearly define roles and responsibilities and have made significant investment in business wide process management tools.”
Business restructuring of roles includes:
- Shivender Dhillon, CTO and Head of Innovation, continues to drive product strategy with Shivani Makkar heading R&D Operations.
- Arvind Sethi heads Technical Services and has introduced a restructure to support and delivery functions with the introduction of new systems and processes.
- Finance is now headed by Davinder Mann and HR by Caroline Milner, whose teams have also seen a restructure – the backbone to the organisation’s growth strategy.
- Graham Evans has joined Tollring to head up business strategy in the APAC region, a rapidly expanding division of the business.
- Cezary Wasilowski heads up information security to drive excellence in operational compliance, standards and regulations.
All business processes have evolved to enable scale and global capability across all departments. This includes the company’s R&D achievements which are now built on a new release management process to plan, track and manage projects. Account management strategies have also been refined and partner programmes enhanced to include modular training courses and an extensive library of video support.
Tony adds, “Having set the foundations, everyone at Tollring is excited to enter the new year in a position of strength, supported by our people, product and processes.
“Later next year we will introduce iCall Suite version 4 as one of the most innovative products in the market. It will enable Tollring to expand into exciting new global territories due to our significant investment in product localisation and partner management. Not least, the proposition has been scaled to meet customer demand through commercial simplification, robustness, resilience and security at its heart.”
He concludes, “In terms of our channel support, we will make it much easier for our SP partners to work with their resellers and customers, thus helping to increase adoption rates. Our partner programme for 2020 is focused on delivering everything the channel needs from product feature enhancements through to improved language support and education as well as enhanced APIs, interoperability and self-service.”