Tollring Plans Expansion Following Exceptional Financial Results
Software development company Tollring is planning further UK and international expansion after achieving 42% growth in turnover leading to a doubling of its profits.
The expansion includes extending its Uxbridge-based office into larger upgraded facilities, and growing both mature partnerships and new relationships across EMEA, Australia and the USA.
2016 was a significant year as Tollring launched its integrated cloud analytics, call recording and real-time fraud and credit management, onboarding over 50,000 endpoints across more than 2000 business tenants on its hosted service platforms. Tollring’s exponential growth brings total monitored endpoints to over 250,000 with business customers totalling over 11,000 across all deployed solutions.
Last year Tollring leapt ahead of competition in the cloud arena to become market leading in their field. Tony Martino, MD of Tollring says, “We’ve grown significantly and experienced some incredible shifts in technology. Our latest figures are a phenomenal result in such a dynamic marketplace and we will continue to invest in our success. To stay relevant and provide customers with the right information at the right time is a constant challenge as communication continually evolves. Full credit to our UK and International teams who have remained flexible, agile and dynamic throughout this period of exceptional growth. We are looking forward to launching more exciting developments in the coming year.”
Tollring has been developing communications management solutions for over 20 years and has achieved year-on-year organic growth since its inception. Tollring prides itself on high levels of technical capability, agile product development and cutting-edge solutions, with services spanning business analytics, call recording, fraud and credit management and telecoms expense management delivered via a global network of partners.
Highlights of 2016:
- Tollring onboarded over 50,000 business analytics cloud endpoints across 2000 business tenants on its hosted services platforms.
- Tollring launched its iCall Suite cloud business analytics solution to two new significant channels; Mitel and BT Wholesale:
- iCall Suite, sold as Mitel Business Analytics and Cloud Call Recording became Mitel’s primary proposition in their global cloud strategy across their Unified communications offerings – MiCloud Office, UCaaS and MiCloud Business.
- In the past year, the Mitel channel has on-boarded business customers across 6 countries.
- iCall Suite business analytics was launched as part of BT Wholesale’s Hosted Centrex cloud proposition.
- Cutting-edge real-time fraud and credit management was launched at BT Wholesale and Mitel in Q4 2016.
- In 2016, Tollring released multi-lingual capability across the iCall Suite cloud analytics portfolio.
- Also in 2016, Tollring was one of the first companies in the industry to upgrade to the new ISO 9001:2015 quality standard and it also renewed the highly regarded ISO 27001 certification for information security throughout its operations and data centres.
One of Tollring’s major business achievements is the creation and retention of its own IP which enables rapid product development without restrictions of third-party software. Tollring continues to evolve its proposition to meet customer demands delivering business insight tools that add power to unified communications. Most importantly Tollring adds value to channel portfolios.