Tollring goes for Gold with Microsoft
Uxbridge, UK – 21 April 2021: Global software developer Tollring celebrates a boost to its Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status having achieved four Gold and one Silver competency certifications. The company has been awarded Gold for its best-in-class capability in Application Integration, Data Analytics, Application Development, and Cloud Platform alongside Silver in Project and Portfolio Management.
Tollring’s investment in Microsoft technologies has resulted in the forthcoming launch of Analytics 365, an app that delivers new insights and analytics on collaboration within Microsoft Teams. As remote working continues to be the norm and people across all industries place greater reliance on the Microsoft Teams ecosystem, the Analytics 365 app will assist organisations in managing remote teams, supporting and motivating individuals, and driving customer engagement.
Tony Martino, CEO of Tollring says, “These certifications are a major milestone for the company and recognise our continual commitment and investment in Microsoft technology and solutions. It is also a testament to the hard work of everyone in the company, recognising their constant pursuit of excellence for our business operations as well as for our partners and customers.
“We are always seeking new ways for our partners to differentiate their products and services and our investment in Microsoft provides an excellent way for us to help them achieve this objective.”
Tollring has achieved the following competencies:
- Gold in Applications Integration – this proves Tollring’s technical capabilities in advanced integration and configuration tasks, showing customers how they can integrate applications and data to increase efficiency and drive business results.
- Gold in Data Analytics – with this competency, Tollring can demonstrate technical capabilities in creating business intelligence solutions and show its proficiency in connecting data sources, performing data transformations, and modelling and visualising data.
- Gold in Application Development – this demonstrates Tollring’s technical capabilities in designing, developing, and monitoring cloud and web-based applications for customers in Azure or Microsoft 365.
- Gold in Cloud Platform – this highlights Tollring’s technical capabilities in deploying, migrating, and maintaining cloud applications and services on Microsoft Azure, helping customers to make use of secure, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions.
- Silver in Project and Portfolio Management – with this competency, Tollring can demonstrate its acumen in designing, building, and deploying Project Management solutions based on Project for the Web and Microsoft’s Power Platform.