Metier selects Tollring as sole distributor of CallConnect GP (formerly Patient Connect)
Tollring announces a new partnership with Metier to become the sole distributor of CallConnect GP (formerly Patient Connect).
CallConnect GP helps managers, receptionists and clinical staff in surgeries to deliver courteous and informed patient care, improving the experience both for patients and staff. By linking telephony with patient management systems, CallConnect GP alerts on tasks and speeds up patient verification to free up valuable human resource, saving both time and money whilst reducing the risk of human error. Tollring analytics and call recording add value by allowing practice managers to review their operations to make improvements to quality of service and gain efficiencies.
Tony Martino, CEO of Tollring says, “We are excited to partner with Metier to deliver their solution to the channel. The combined value of CallConnect GP and Tollring’s suite of analytics and call recording products is a great proposition for the health sector. We look forward to helping channel partners to meet GP practices’ demand for greater insight, and increased customer experience, efficiency and compliance.”
James Collins, CTO of Metier says, “We are delighted to be partnering with Tollring to take CallConnect to the next stage in its product evolution. We chose Tollring for their experience and credibility in the market and are confident that this partnership will provide our channel with a fantastic opportunity going forwards.“
Key features of CallConnect:
- Instantly matches inbound calls with the patient management system, so surgery users can select a patient’s details with a single click of the mouse
- New telephone numbers are seamlessly and accurately captured within a patient’s record
- Patient warnings or other vital information (such as Safeguarding, Palliative, Housebound) are flagged so the caller can be handled in the most appropriate manner
- Priority tasks and alerts that need to be actioned as part of a call can be set by Practice Managers/GPs to improve clinical outcomes and maximise Practice income
- Calls from non-patients such as pharmacies, hospitals and suppliers are instantly recognised and are added to a Practice’s central directory
- Outgoing calls are connected automatically from the patient management system or central directory on the computer without the need for manual dialling.
For more information please visit http://www.callconnectgp.co.uk/